Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Secretaries Day

Monday, April 30

Is this the first time you heard about the Secretaries Day ?
Well you aren't the first one who does not know about it.
SNSAH was surprise about this day too and wonders is the Engineers Day too.
(Yes dear, if I'm not mistaken it is on the 25 February...)

Yes, at Traders Hotel KL !

Back to the topic !
The day would be the last week the month of April on Wednesday.
That's the official Secretaries Day !
And i decided on bringing my colleague for a lunch.
She has been helping me out with the major task that I could not have manage by myself.
Thank you, SNZA :)

Its a buffet lunch at Gobo Chit-Chat

Starfruit juice

She LOVES Japanese food.

It seems I ate more than her... Hmm..

Happy SNZA :D

MEAT !!!

Her dessert

Mine :p

I glad that she loved it :)
All I can say i that, this is what you get for working with me...
FOOD !!!

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

1 Liar(s):

Anonymous said...

Arigato ne otakumon des, suki!

Post a Comment