Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Gateway to Phuket (Day 4)

Saturday, April 28

27 March 2012
Breakfast with CMZ !!!

Awesome breakfast !

I do not know what does this thing called. But its AWESOME !
 
The day JSAS has to present his RSC paper !
Too bad I missed it !
I can say almost all of the participant were praising him on his presentation !
But I did not missed on CMZ chairing session !

You go girl !


Lucky !
That day was the day whereby the SPE Agenda ends EARLY !
There would be a shuttle van to the Premium Outlet and also snorkeling.
CMZ went for snorkeling !
And I was thinking of going to Phuket Premium Outlet.

But something urgent came up.
JSAS has to leave early due to family matter.
Me. On a holiday.
And he asked me to do something that I should not do during on a holiday.
Work. On flight.
In the end, I missed the shuttle van.
Bye bye Phuket Premium Outlet...

I managed to get JSAS flight at 6pm.
I do not know if I should praise myself for doing a good job or am I being stupid for entertain his request when I'm on a holiday...
Anyway, I'm awesome !
WOOHOO !
JSAS leave from the hotel around 10 minutes to 3pm.

But again, another day of my vacation...
Thank goodness that CMZ came back early from Snorkeling !
She wants to walked by the beach.

Us.

<3
Beach not taken... ahahah

And also, CMZ suggested that we should check it out at Turtle Village.

To get there, it was not easy...
CMZ and I have to get through so many obstacles...
Such as...

Such as...

A buggy ride to JW Marriott !

I was over excited !

And when we reached at JW Marriott, we have to wait another shuttle bus to get there !

The schedule


While waiting...

We were CAMWHORING !


At last ! The shuttle bus ! CMZ awakeness 30%


Turtle Village !!!

The first person comes to my mind was him.
MRMA.
Yea, you have choosen a nice nickname... ♥

One of his profile photos.

View of Turtle Village !

Turtle fountain !

THE Turtle Village

Its a really small shopping + bar area...
Nothing much there because most of the shop are already closed.

It was a fun night with CMZ :)

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment