Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

PRD Team building 2012 (Final Day)

Sunday, April 29

21 April 2012
The last day was really a tough challenge to me !
And it is also the day that I can say is the TEAM BUILDING activity !
From 10 team has been combined to 4 teams.
The mission was to raise our National flag.
It was not easy...

Few PVC pipe to go...

Holding the string...

Sure is difficult

Enough said

Planning & Control

Balancing.

Control the string....

As if eveyone is playing kite...

It took us as in FOREVER to build the flag pole !

The team building ends approximately around 12pm.
Bus will arrive at 2pm.
MO has offer me a ride home together with Anton.

Thank you bosses ! :)

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

1 Liar(s):

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment