Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Gateway to Phuket (Day 2)

Thursday, April 26

25 March 2012
Had breakfast super early due to the time constrain.
CMZ had something light while I...

My breakfast !

Mean CMZ...
I was shocked. She's not a morning eater i guess...

Seriously...

After breakfast !

CMZ getting ready !


Papers too !


Is the day where CMZ started her duty as the SPE Committee member.
We pick up JSAS from the airport and also briefed him on what had happen on the day before!
Yea, JSAS could not believe that me and CMZ had tour the whole Phuket within a day !
Well, a picture can explain in thousand words....
That's what we did.
We showed JSAS the picture !
A picture.

JSAS Checking in before picking up the VP

Back in the hotel... Seriously.
I was left alone.
CMZ & JSAS have to pick up our VP at the Centara Grand.
Send the VP to the Red Mountain Golf Club, send his luggage back to the hotel.
Yes, work work and work.

And so, they left...
Meanwhile I, am ENJOYING my days in Phuket !
That's right !

So, I took a tour (by myself) around the hotel
and realised that... "Hey, I can see the cafe from my room !"


Renaissance Resort and Spa Hotel private beach ♥

Walking along the beach in the hot sun.
Tanning ! *yea, I did that but... I did not stay under the sun for long...*

Both of them came back to the hotel around evening.
and again, they got busy with the SPE Registration.
JSAS were busy with his slide presentation on the RSC.
Funny.
And he said he could not do public speaking.


So I walked around the beach, I realized that there was a massage hut !
I'm not sure if this considered cheap to me.
'cause I never been to massage place before.

Nice eh ?




-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment