Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Gateway to Phuket (Day 5)

Saturday, April 28

28 March 2012
Its the last day of SPE !
I was really excited that the conference has come to an end.
More time with CMZ ;)


Behold the breakout session :)



Mr MYS group ! :D



RI's group !



Lastly, the BIG bosses group ! ;)



Did a last walk on the beach...


Oh, I found a very interesting game nearby the hotel...

I can't pronounce it well...

RULES !

The field


Nop.
I do not have partners to play with.
CMZ was still busy with SPE till noon !

Before going down to the beach for a swim,
CMZ and I send MRS off.
His last advice to us was, "Behave"

Funny.

After that.. Swimming !!
We went to the beach and also at the pool
Bikini baby ! <3


RI was there and joinned us too.
He was our life guard...

Funny.

And later night....
Another night at Pa Tong beach !
Me, CMZ and RI...

Huh ? RI ?!?
Has disturbed my date with CMZ that night...
Nice 'Life Guard'...

Back to where we started...

But that night, CMZ and I are more to 'Buying Souvenirs Night'
Like !

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment