Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

PRD Team building 2012 (Day 1)

Sunday, April 29

It happens so fast !
As if it's as fast as blink of an eye.
For 3 days and 2 nights.
It was a unforgettable experience.

Here's the awesome part.
Team building never taught us on how to work together.
but to be competitive...
Right ?

Well, its my own perspective on the team building.
Here are the chronology of the event :)
Please be aware that, my hand tend to be shaky...
Therefore most of the photos did not turn out well :)

19 April 2012
We have told to gather down at the KLCC tower by 8.30am !
The first thing went I got there, the police stopped me from entering the Tower 1.
I do not know if I'm not wearing anything decent...
I think I wear just fine.
More clothes than skin...
Hmmm... Funny...

We depart from KLCC around 8.40am.
And our breakfast... McD breakfast set !!!
Did not managed to snap the photos due to "I'm so hungry that I have to eat it right now"

Bus #3

And I seat way~ at the back with CMZ & BKS :)

We reached at the Selesa Beach Resort around 10.15'ish am.
PRD Staff gathered at the main hall.

The first to sit

The stylo PI

Quarter of E1

The E3 and E4
Cool bosses

After the speech by our awesome SGM and a break...

Awesome boss

The trouble was...
The day before we arrived at the Selesa Beach Resort, there was a conference for the government teachers event was going on too.
We have to wait the room to cleaned, since most of them checking out really late...

While waiting for the room key :)

My boss, MRS did not manage to attend this team building due to family matters.
Therefore, instead of sharing room with people, Superior Room...
I took his room. A deluxe room.
Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm a bad person.

We have been instructed to wear the team building shirt

Divided into 10 teams, I was in team #5.
And we called it High-5.
Funny. It does sound like the bread brand thingy.
The team leader was BKS and has 14 people in the group.
Guess what...
There were 8 of us from Project Implementation.
We come to a conclusion that we would not expand our social networking skills much for this team building.

The first task was a bit ridiculous !
Some are reasonable and some are difficult.
They called it 'The Amazing Search'
Here are the task:

1. Find the first letter of the name cards and complete with word 'PETRONAS'.

2. Make a hat from plants.
 
3. Find 5 different type of currencies.
4. Find 5 red ants.
5. Find 5 mosquitoes
6. Find 5 grasshoppers
7. Find 5 earthworms
8. Find 2 live spiders

Ridiculous right ?!?
But somehow we managed to find it.
After the 'The Amazing Search', the moment we all waiting for...

SPORTS BY THE BEACH !

Beach Volleyball

Sepak Takraw

Beach soccer

 The sports did not end there !
After the sports, some of them went...

For a swim ! Again, most of them are from Project Implementation...


And we had dinner by the pool after the Maghrib prayers :)


Awesome first day.

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment