Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

PRD Team building 2012 (Day 2)

Sunday, April 29


20 April 2012
The dawn of second day...
I have forgotten that I was still in PD.
Nice.

Breakfast around 7.30am.

Before 9am, we are already in the hall.
The next activity was finding clues on how to kill the vampire !
It sure was tough !
Its like a treasure hunt + detective game...

Lead by BKS ! Woohoo !

The whole team !

To find all the clues at 10 different locations...
Its well hidden... Really well hidden...

Stop for a break

Our last stop. Hate it ! :(

This is where the discussion begins...

Still discussing tho

We even negotiate with other teams for the information that we might not get.

BKS on finalizing solution

It is definately a fun mystery. But me and the team change the answer at the last minute.
Therefore... We kind of come out with the most unique answer among all.
Funny times...

Right after the activity, I invited OKH, SNSAH and also AHI to chill out at my room !
Since I got the GM's room... Hehehe..

OKH showing his skills

Watching DVD

Approximately 8pm, the 'Red Carpet' theme happens...
It was extremely cooL !!!
Never thought that it could be a WOW factor.

PI bossess

THE Senior SEXYtaries

PI BC team ! (Kindly exclude me ;p)

The BC team

Yes, I was at the table with BC team.
Coz it was nearer to the exit door...

Our cooL Senior Manager, MAAH !

I can say... Its 70% of PRD group !

Cam whoring with CMZ

CooL backdrop

And that's how our Red Carpet night ends...

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment