Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Gateway to Phuket (Day 3)

Friday, April 27

26 March 2012
Slept really late that night.
Can't sleep. I guess I was really excited staying around the beach.
An awesome beach !

 
The dawn of first day...
Oh, I mean by the 1st day of the SPE event !
I had my breakfast alone that day :(

*Empty seats*


Since it's the official day SPE Conference start, I still remembered what boss had told me earlier, "Avoid VP at any cost !"
Funny.
And i tour around the hotel again... (Yes, I did not managed to take a look at EVERYTHING)

Fantastic view from the lobby

Aha ! SPE Delegates !

The lobby. Yea, its HOT but worth it ;)

The signnnnnn

And somehow, I saw an interesting flip chart...

So you see what I see ??:D

Snorkeling !

I could only looked in envy.
I thinked that it is only for the SPE delegates !
But I was wrong...
JP knows I'm MRS secretary and somehow he let me joined on what ever the committee had planned for the delegates !

Again, I continued my journey... (While waiting for CMZ!)



Love the pool

Even the shower place looks awesome !

Delegates having lunch !

And had my lunch after the delegates are back to the hall.


Fantastic atmosphere !


And again, walking back to the beach !
I really love the sand...
It's different back at home !!!

I love you, sand...

& the view too :D


And the sound of waves...


CMZ came back to the room and telling me there will be a shuttle to Pa Tong beach !
As what JP said, I could join the delegates !
DINNER TIME !!

We had dinner together :)


JSAS joined us in the group of 12 including me and CMZ to that awesome place :D
Lucky me, it was the trip of my life !
Pole dancing~ !
Woah... too much !!

It's near to this place...

The moment I've waited for so long...

Can you spot ?

Colourful !

Full with humans ! Me ? A lycan :p

Funny Ronald...

Reached at the hotel approximately...
12.30am.
I pitied CMZ & JSAS who has conference the next day.

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment