Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Cousins Engagement

Monday, May 2

"Selamat pengantin baru"

That was the 1st greeting that I said to her.
There she is with her face changed, to the 'WTF' face.
Asked her, "Eh, time akad nikah nie mana boleh muka camtu owh !"
"Nad, I tunang je kot"

WTF WTF WTF !!!
*major face palm*

So I explained to her,
Me : Heh? Seriously? But my mom told me that you nak akad nikah today.
Her: No ! Nad, mane your mom dapat that news?
Me : My dad?
Her: Ya Allah ! I tunang today ! Dah. gi explain kat parents you.
Me : Sorry, wrong info. *grins* Nnt kawin jugak kn?
Her: Bulan 9, InsyaAllah.


And one of our aunty stop by in and said "Slamat pengantin baru"
Hehehehe...


It seems that my father's eldest sister telling our relatives that its her akad nikah.
Mystery Solve !
Congrats dear


RAJ the main character of the day ♥



So proud of you, Raihanah !


Yup ! Engagement Ceremony ! No mistakes!



-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment