Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

A Simple Label

Thursday, May 19

The best thing about being a secretary is...

You can open every email or mails that coming to you and to your boss.
Except for the mails that labeled as "Private & Confidential"
Other mails ?
Yes, I can open it and check what is it about.

I HAVE TO CHECK / LABEL !
Yes, you might say that, "It IS the correct documents/cds/thumb drives"
But people tends to give my boss the wrong documents or cds or thumb drives.

And there's me.
Checking and labeling.
Like cds or thumb drives people tend to forget to LABEL it.
Such simple things, and you guys are so busy to do it.
Yes, you have labeled it the cd case on the contents.
What about ON the cd?

Certain people are sensitive with the content that they want to give it to my boss.
"The boss TRUST me with the content"
Ya ya ya ya ya.
That is why I have been hired for so many reasons.

Source: Labels4u.com

God, you guys make my life difficult.
If you do not want me to check, kindly label your things properly !
In the end, you guys hating me for not respecting the things that you are giving to my boss.

Please, resign and go away if you do not want to deal with me.

Thank you.

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment