Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Ben's, KLCC

Wednesday, May 25

Dear Logen, Linda & Iqbal,

First of all, thank you thank you and thank very much for helping me out searching for the important items that I have almost lost it.

It was a scary experience for you guys, but I'm suprise myself that i could remind very calm.
Coz all I can think is that, "ok, esok aku hantar surat resignation"
Yes, I'm DEAD serious.
If that important thing has lost, I would not dare to his my boss face again.

As an appreciation and as promised, I give them a treat at Ben's, KLCC.
Since they were not in the mood taking pics, I have few pics on the food we ordered.

Awesome Ice Chocolate... ♥

The front menu

There's a lot !

Iqbal's food, Crispy Duck ... *can't read* Spaghettini


Linda's Food, Golden Soft Shell Gas Spaghettini



Too bad Logen did not ordered any food due to their carelessness on employee for not taking orders properly. ROAR !

-----
Lve, 
pLaTinA

1 Liar(s):

Unknown said...

and the bread recommended by Iqbal is so-so.haha.at least we had a good sharing session.

Post a Comment