Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

My Favourite Necklace

Sunday, May 15

It was given by him in the year 2009.
I remember it was Bon Odori day.
We were eating early dinner at Chilis One Utama..
It was the first time I'd received such a expensive + beautiful necklace from him.
I was speechless...

Given by ♥

Last time, I really do not mind having an empty neck with any accessories.
And somehow, got attached to it.
I never leave my house without it.

Until last Friday something really really bad happen...
My necklace, its broken...
 with love, ♥ 2009 ♥

YES, its broken.
Such a rough hand I have.
And really FRUSTRATED with my own hands !!!
The results, can you see which part is broken ?? (hahahaha... T_T)

Super sadness happens

But Hilal told me not to worry and he thinks it can be fix..
Hopefully they can do so...

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment