Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

JINXY !

Friday, April 22

That would be the word of the day.

JINXY

I found this interesting V-logger who describes her own definition of Jinxy !
Its funny and interesting to hear her definition of Jinxy.
Somehow i concluded in her video that Punk & Metal, Red & Black and Brutal is her Jinxy.

♣♣♣♣♣
If you follow Dictionary.com it shows different definition of Jinx.  
Hmm... I confuse myself...

–noun
1. a person, thing, or influence supposed to bring bad luck.

–verb (used with object)
2. to bring bad luck to; place a jinx on: The strike has jinxed my plans to go to Milwaukee for the weekend.
3. to destroy the point of: His sudden laugh jinxed the host's joke.


Origin:
1910–15, Americanism ;  perhaps < Latin jynx  wryneck (bird used in divination and magic) < Greek íynx


out·jinx, verb (used with object)
 
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2011.

♣♣♣♣♣

Here's her V-log, explaining on JINXY.
Seriously, KAWAii


How did I get this video ?
While surfing the Youtube website and saw a thumbnail of a women dress in RED with a big assets.
You heard me.  BIG ASSETS.
Yes, I'm jealous !  Happy ??

Anyhow, to me this kind of V-log is different than other V-log that I've seen.
And wondering if I could do the same thing..... 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
NAY~
Better stick with my job and watching people's V-log.

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

3 Liar(s):

noEnigma said...

;)... big one's indeed... ;)

http://www.noenigma.com/

Unknown said...

bro!do u undosoru?haha

pLaTinA said...

sengal la ko... ahahaha

Post a Comment