Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Dare to fail ?

Tuesday, May 17

Never thought that yesterday was Monday.
It feels like as if it was Saturday plus everyone are gone.
Lots of parking space.
Not so many people in the shopping complex.

Hilal and me went out for few objectives.
Which are...
i. Make a passport for me... (Yea, I don't go around the world at all...)
ii. Fix my necklace @One Utama (coz he bought it there)
iii. Watching his movie... (its been a while)


***Conclusion***

First of all, our first objectives turns to a failure...
Why ?  There are too many people at the Immigration Office !
As if people are queuing to get free passports.

Source: Mamak.com

Same goes to the second objectives.
The shop is closed due to a major renovation that has been happening at the One Utama.
 

The third objective is also come to a failure when he sees the time of the movie starts at 4pm.
That time, it was 2pm... Don't ask me why...
Coz I too, want to know why...


In the end, we end up at Seoul Garden...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Wait a minute...
Its...
WAY OUT FROM THE OBJECTIVES !!!

Anyway, I enjoy hanging out with my ♥.

@Seoul Garden, OU

Bought some new clothes too at Padini.
Yup yup !  New office attire clothes.


Thank you for the fine evening, ♥.
I hope we can do this more often !

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment