Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Dinner @Solaris, Dutamas

Wednesday, June 15

It was a good deal from Milk a Deal for Kell's Restaurant & Cafe at Solaris Dutamas.

Source: milkadeal.com

It was a normal weekdays whereby my eldest brother pick me up at the LRT Station and asked, "Nak makan tak?  Mizi ade beli kupon from Milk a Deal"

and of coz when it comes to food, I would say a BIG OK !
Got abit lost for a moment and we found it via GPS.

My first impression on Kell's Restaurant & Cafe was...
It so neat... Speechless...


Love the strips


Front

Oh, Comfort ! Look at the pillows...

My table :D
 
*wonders* What do they serve for lunch ??


My brother got the coupon for only RM15 each !
And we choose...

Set A
Roast Chicken + Roast Chicken Sandwich + 2 Drinks of Sprite Orange or Sirap Selasih + 2 Bread & Butter Pudding (Worth RM39)

insidemenu
Source: MilkaDeal.com

My brother was so called on 'diet'.
So he choose something not cheesy and so called on carbs diet...
LoL LoL LoL

Roast Chicken - His food came in FIRST !! D:

Roast Chicken Sandwich - MiNE


He's enjoying it FIRST D:

For the love of Sprite Orange - MiNE !
 
Sirap selasih - his drinks


See ?!? How cheesy can it be ?!? ♥


Here comes my desserts...
Nom nom nom nom...

My bread & butter pudding

Overall the food was wickedly awesome !
Love their staffs + place!
They even have place for prayers !!
And that's even rare for a restaurant to have one !

Its a YES YES YES place to go.
I would rate ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ out of ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ .
(4 out of 5).

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment