Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Packing

Thursday, June 16

Looking at FE new mobile upload picture is making me stress !!!

Excited and yet stress.
I have not choose my outfit wisely...
Should i wear dresses ??
Wait, i do not have dresses...

FE has started packing. *Jealous* *jealous*

I need an out fit with pockets...
I need a extra long shirt that almost look like a dress but its not a dress...
And with sleeveless...
To walk and carrying shopping things...

THINK THINK THINK !!!

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment