Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Friday, June 17

I do not eat sweets that often...
And I really do NOT like the things called cupcakes.
Love the pattern and so forth.
But I really hate very very thick icing and extremely sweet things/food.

I remember when I ate my first cupcake.
I almost fainted due to the extreme of sweetness.
Yes, it was THAT bad.
As if someone wants me dead of eating cupcakes.
Therefore I swear to myself onwards, NOT to take cupcakes.

Until today, my colleague, Mox send an email to the whole dept of Level 59 Tower 1.
It goes as follows...

-----
"Assalamu'alaikum & Good Morning All,

Pic by Mox in the email

Pic by Mox in the email

Alhamdulillah, my wife has 'mastered' the art of baking a red velvet cupcake.
It has cream cheese as its topping, which was modified from what she learnt in class ;)

The cuppies are available at my place.
I wish to give it for free, but looking at the hardship of my wife who baked it last night (yes, she didn't sleep last night to prepare these), we're selling them at a promotional price.
For the 16 pieces loose cuppies, it's only RM3 (n/p RM4), and the 4-pieces-a-box xuppies would be RM12 (n/p RM15)...

Mai mai sekali cuba pasti nak lagi. :)"
-----

Looking at the email, the first thing comes to my mind, "I need to try this ! A handmade cupcakes by Mox's wife !"

Bought it and God... It was different than the cupcakes I have eaten before...
Not too sweet.
Just nice.
Nice for people like me who do not eat sweets that often.

Mox even gave us her website for the cupcakes!

----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment