Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

DES 06/06 Hang Out Moment

Wednesday, July 6

Met with my girls few week back.
Its been awhile that we have seen each other.
Somehow we decided to hang out at NZ Garden KL for the sake of saying 'hi'.

Our hang out place !

The people who made it on that day was only FE & Ara.
(Plus one, TR whose not really involved to DES) D:
Thanks girls for make this meeting awesome.
Too bad that we forgot to invite TeynR as well ! (Not on purpose !!! Sorry !!)
Gee could not make it again... 


Ara listens to FE tentatively..
 
FE & TR

Having the 2 out of 4 talkative person in front of me is a bliss :p

What should I eat or drink ?

Happy Ara !

Meeting at NZ Garden was a nice choice.
Although its jam, but yet its very NEAR to my office.

5-7mins away from my office :D

Ara ♥

Fyi, the food is a typical mamak that you can find around your place.
Its just the price is much more $$$ *ka-ching*

*Hearts* you guys ! (Except u TR)

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment