Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Suprise birthday from ♥

Tuesday, July 19

"Ayang nak mamam tom yam ke... Or nak pegi Genting?"

That's the first question that he asked when I got into his car.
And without a second thought, i said, "Genting"

We used to went Genting almost every month or should I say every week !
Aaah... The good old days, where we were so in love and that's our favourite place to date.

Not to say that we're out of love !
But we're just having a break from going there too often.
Too often would be boring. Aye ?

Indeed it was a magical night to me.
My Lve treat me on a show in Genting, 'Glitz' !
2 hours show with full of excitement !

Do you know the sand art artist ?
Homigod, that was my first time meeting with her...
Did not manage to get her autograph due to my curfew :(

Source: genting.com

Lve always full of surprises !
At the end of the day, he gave me a beautiful bracelet !
Its so sparkly and "Hello from now onwards, u're my best friend now.." (with sexy voice).

A DIAMOND BRACELET !!!

Will update you on the picture ;)
How lucky can I get ?!
Thank you, lve.
You're the BEST !

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment