Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Firefly

Thursday, April 14

Looking at the site, Firefly Incredible Deals giving me the urge to book a flight ticket for this coming the month of May.  I called Hilal and asked his permission on booking flight from Subang Jaya to Penang  (yes, using his credit card).  Never felt the urge to travel this much when I looked at the price for my plan travel date... KUL - PEN = RM38.95 and PEN - KUL = RM0.01.

SERIOUSLY ?!?  RM0.01 for PEN-KUL ?!?  Its like a free ticket going back home !!!  BLISS...
Source from Firefly

But Hilal reminded me on the this coming trip to Bandung this coming June.  Right...  With my DES 06/06 Group...  Thanks love for reminded me on not spending the money carelessly before Bandung trip.

ANYHOW !!!  The deal, is seriously awesome + CHEAP ! (to me though...)
THUMBS UP !

-------
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment