Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Secretaries Week @ 06 April 2011

Tuesday, April 12

I did not know there was a secretary day until i joined PCSB late 2008.
But never had a chance to attend the event due to the issue of the price and also no-clue on what is Secretaries Day.

And one day, Kak Siti invited me for this event !
I'm not a huge fan of Anuar Zain, but who cares ?!?
Got the 1st Tier seats and he's so close !!!
Manage to give a hand shake with him.


And the food...
THE FOOD !!! Is awesome !!!
Love the fishes !!!
Something decent since the braces thingy...
Overall, its was a great event.
Wish could attend more for the year to come.

 
Dear Cici & Kak Siti,

Thank you for the invitation :)
It was a delightful event of the day and never thought that I could see the singer himself as close as 0.5 meters !  :D
(Although I'd promised my boss to get back at the office at 3pm, but end up nearly 4.30pm!)

Again, thank you.

-----------
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment