Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

My mobile...

Saturday, December 11

I love to take pictures thru my camera phone.
Its easy, light and hey, you always carry it around.
Proud with my work via 3.2 megapixel cam.
Some of my friends used to know me as a cameraphone photographer girl coz of it.

I remembered when i had my first phone back in 2002.
Gosh, the simcard was RM 100++ and the phone... Enough said.
As the time pass by, so does the technology. 
Its getting even better and hey, you can check your office email thru your phone now !
Here are my phone collections...

Nokia 3310 from 2002 until 2007
What do you expect from a student girl who does not generate her own income until now.
But my second phone was baught by my dad as a reward for maintain my college grades CGPA 3.5 above.
Yes, my course was easy and I managed to maintain my grades that time...

Nokia XpressMusic 5610 from 2007 until now
Due to my actions and rage, I believe my phone has been upset with me.
Now 5610 is unable to read my 2GB memory card and there goes my music.
Yes, is still usable BUT it can't read my memory card any more :(
Worst, the battery !!!!
Therefore more phone memory used = phone performance slower + battery consumption more.
Its a SIGN for me to change a new phone !
I've been surveying a new phone and only one caught my eye ;)

Hi sexy. How ya doin' ? Nokia E7

*hearts* the E Series !! 

Dear Nokia E7
You're my next target now.
Hopefully you're within my budget, or someone kindly sponsor me this phone...

Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment