Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Conclude Year 2010

Thursday, December 30

The year 2010 its almost come to an end..
Gosh, there's so many ups and downs this year.
But I do not regret every single thing that I do.
This is me, making mistakes and learn from it.

So many places that I have gone.
1. to KK, Sabah with EEE Group ;)
2. to Genting, for November relaxation with my college friend.
3. to Orchard, back to nature with SRAF's family.
4. to Paintball Valley (PV), with Penyu's team + Jolly Rangers.
5. to Bukit Tinggi, for my birthday with Hilal.
6. to Bagan Lalang with Hilal, FE, Ara, Hanis & TR for berbuka puasa.
7. to MPO on Gamelan music with PeTT Gamelan Group.

I do not remember where else.. But its FUN !

Yay ! It's a great achievement for me. :')
InsyaAllah, in the future that I will travel more !
Or get a new phone... =_=''

I have a job, supportive family, awesome friends, a great boss and colleagues that I can count on.
Newborn babies, newly weds, new parents...
People who come and go in my life...

I would like to thank my lovely friends for spending most of your time with me in the year 2010. My family ? There have always been there for me :) Therefore, from the bottom of my heart, thank you..



Hilal

Eric & Kelly

Fara & Tariq


SRAF family

Al-Fatihah to my late grandmother...
Miss her so much...
I remember that the last time I saw her and had a chat is during September 2010 if I'm not mistaken.
She was at my aunt's at Putrajaya and we talked.
She concerned if I have choose the right guy to be with for the rest of my life.
She asked if he had a job, income, his family background and questions.
She also wished that she could be around to see me getting married and i said "Of course you'll be there!" but i was wrong.
Allah loves her too much and took her away before it happen.


So many memories that I could not manage write or express it through my drawings.
Looking forward in the year 2011.
My resolution ?
Have not decide on it yet. Still have a day to go ;)

InsyaAllah..
May Allah bless us all for this new year.

Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment