Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

FE ♥

Friday, December 10

She's every guys dream girlfriend.
She's hot, gorgeous, and even her girlfriends wants to be her.
And so do I.

FE with her spa routine (I think...)

SCPJ 2008


FE is a lady who can juggle her office and house work.
Talented in cooking, awesome with kids (I'm just bad with kids) and *hearts* organizing events.

Enough with the compliment, actually I have missed her birthday wishes on the 08 Dec.
Ahahah... So...

Genting Trip November 2010
Happy belated Birthday FE
08 Dec10

Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment