Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

ℒℴvℯ yℴu ♥

Saturday, July 23

Happy Birthday 
L♥ve

Happy sweet 25, l♥ve... 
You're the sweetest thing that happen to me ♥


Treat him for his birthday dinner.
Its his favourite Japanese restaurant, Rakuzen.

Menu cover

He l♥ves variety of the menu.
Seriously, it really gives me headache to choose from it.
Looking at his happy face, I chose his favourite.

Varieties!

think myself, THINK !!!

Our appetizer was Hama !!!
He really l♥ves the tako. :)

Hama: Akami, Kanpachi, Salmon, Tako & Ika. :)

And also, something light before the main course.
The Soft Shell Crab ! 

From the menu

Nom nom nom nom

And he's l♥ving it !! ♥ ♥ ♥

And the main course...

Chicken Teriyaki Zen - His

Gindara Zen - Mine !

L♥ve spending every moment with him.
Really hoped that he liked the reservation I'd made.

Cam whoring session ♥

It does not stops there.
After send me home, told him that my mom left me a present for him (which is true)
Gave him an unexpected Ice Cream from Baskin & Robbins !

Source: ifranchisenet.com

Its for him & family to celebrate his birthday :)
Right... I forgot to take the pics !
DAMMIT !

-----
L♥ve,
pLaTinA

1 Liar(s):

pLaTinA said...

♥ u. Ngeeeeee :D

Post a Comment