Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Zoo Walk 2020

Saturday, December 19

Its happening the Zoo Walk 2020 !

From my email. LoL. Received 17 Dec 2020.

Although its just a short notice (super short notice!)

I've decided (on behalf of Mavourneen too) to go on the 19th Dec (Saturday) for the sake to get over with.

Image from ticket2u.com.my


Last time I went to the Zoo Negara, it was the year back 2014.  Aaah... Good ol'days...
The Zoo Negara did changed a lot!  Somewhat the route and there's additional buildings as well.

Image from: ticket2u.com.my

And apparently, I noticed that this Zoo Walk event started in the year 2019.
Look at the T-shirt !!!  I can't believe I've missed it !

Image from: ticket2u.com.my


I would love to have all of the collections.
A fun activity annually.
That's it !  Officially it will be our new annual activity !

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment