Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

It's already 2021

Thursday, December 31

With a blink of an eye, its already 2021.


Image from freepik.com

I could say I'm amazed that I've survived marriage life ! *pat on the back* 
Thank you, Mavourneen for being patient with me and I hope you'll be patient for more years to come... And grow old too !

My 2020 resolution, I could summarized as follows:

1. Travel MORE
Due to the pandemic of COVID-19 that has occurred in our country, with first 3 months of lock down and with few stages of MCOs' until end of 2020.  We've managed to fly back to hometown for almost a week and come back home.  I could say, a couple of days later, MCO happened.  During the MCOs' days, we have only managed to do 1 staycation of 2 nights in the heart of KL (yea, during our anniversary). 

2. Spark Joy
My husband own a small unit of condo in KL.  A one bedroom condo. I love it because its easier to managed, no nonsense impulsive buying (so guilty on it. Especially when I stayed at my parent's), 

3. Learn to cook
Seriously.  My husband is a better cook than me. 


4. Be better, be thankful
I believe he has been very supportive.  He whispers his love and motivations to me.



NEXT, what's my goal for 2021 ?

1. Be Thankful
Need constantly to remind myself that I'm blessed with people around me.  May be bit of 'Spark Joy' for toxic & non-toxic people in my life...

2. More Activities with Mavourneen
I do enjoy walks and workouts with my other half.  As he make it more intense and fun.


This year will be a fruitful year too, and I know it !!
2021, here we come !

-----
Love,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment