Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Popcorn

Thursday, February 16

Never thought that i'd tried something different in my life.
Eating snacks.
Seriously.
I do not fancy snacks in the first place.
Or eating something sweet.

Having that person (may be I should refer that person as Mr SH) around me,
Teaching me eating somewhere new.
Never fail to impress me.

And this popcorn...
Gosh, it tastes so good.
Mr SH smiled when he looked at me eating full of emotions...
The best I have ever tastes.

This is....
Caramel crisp popcorn by Garretts..

The paper bag explains everything... :D



My a gallon of Caramel Crisp.. ;)


Yes, i did bought a gallon after that...
It costs RM89.
Yes, it is expensive.
To me, its worth it.
Thank you Mr SH.

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment