Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Hair Cut

Thursday, February 9

Source: http://yr-of-the-dragon.deviantart.com

Year of Water Dragon.
Somehow it reminds me of Hatori Sohma from 'Fruits basket'.
Encouragement from a very important person, suggested that I should get a  new hair cut.
And I did it.
This shoulder length haircut.


Source: fashiongregory.blogspot.com

It does makes me feel like a new person.
A new life.
The new me.

Less emotions.
Less stress.
And I could care less about people.


Source: eanno

And my hair used to be this long.


-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment