Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Cousin's Akad Nikah & Wedding Reception

Sunday, October 30

It's been awhile I updated my blog. 
It seems it has been a couple of months...

As per title, it all happen on the 16 & 18 Sept 2011 !
I'm sorry for the low quality pics.
Everything is taken via Camera phone :)

Rai's Akad Nikah [16Sept2011]

She looks absolutely stunning...

And only once ;)

Omedeto :D
Behold the reception on the 18 Sept 2011.
It held at the Dewan Kastam, Kelana Jaya.

Went with my awesome cousin

Seriously, they really look royalty


Did not managed to snap a lot during that day.
Due to tiredness from... I do not remember why...

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment