Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Conscious

Sunday, October 30

Lately I have been really conscious on my look, my skin, everything !
I have NEVER been in this kind of state before...
I have to admit that I have a very low self esteem.
Especially when it comes to my looks.

Source: motherhoodthetruth.com

I have this problem that afraid people might say that,
"You're not good or pretty enough" or even "Stop dreaming of being perfect"
I admit that I'm not pretty or talented enough to be a model.


I always envy with my friends due to their looks, makeups, etc..
Such as my colleague or college pals..

Yes, FE. Envy her. She's gorgeous.

IAAB too ! grrrrr...

MKO hot engineer


Looking at them makes me hate myself more.
WTF I'm mumbling about here ?!?

-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment