Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Tower 3 Firedrill

Wednesday, November 26

2 years in this company.
We never had a fire drill exercise.
Until today.

One of the colleague got too excited for the drill

Thank fully, no one panicked.
It was the opposite, they're seems happy with the drill.
Fire drill = stop work in commence.

Its a way down from level 20...

After we reach at god-knows-what-floor-was-that, there was a firetruck and ambulance right outside the building.

Yes, I was amazed by it.

Firetruck !

Triage Area

Its a looooooong walk to the assembly area.
Makes me think, "Dammit, I've should done my exercise regularly"
Anyway, it was a fun walk with Ms Rachel. :)

The one on the right with the grey blouse, Ms Rachel

Reached at the assembly point, and did the head count for my section.

This is how I did the head count.... Kidding.

Took us around 45 minutes - an hour for them to release us from the assembly area.

They gave us treat after the fire drill

I know it might sound so weird, is indeed a fun fire drill day :D


-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment