Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

Eye Twitching

Friday, March 29

Source : http://healthable.org/beautiful-secrets-for-beautiful-eyes/

It really irritates me when my left eye start twitching.
Do you ever felt the same experience as I do ?
I notice that my eyes start twitching whenever I'm having stress mode 
or during the time of the month.

Until yesterday, I'd google on "Eye Flinch" and found out few reasons on this matters:


  • Stress (might be)
  • Tiredness (I don't feel tired...)
  • Eye strain (Hmmm... Does smart phone counts?)
  • Caffeine (I dont't take coffee...)
  • Alcohol (I don't drink...)
  • Dry Eyes (Sometimes)
  • Nutritional Imbalance (HOLY !!!)
  • Allergies (Nahhh)

My conclusion is that, 5 out of 9 the reasons my left eye keep twitching.
I guess I should to change on my food consumption and exercise more.


Source: http://www.notconsumed.com/2012/11/26/lie-11-exercise-is-not-the-enemy/

A self reminder...

And found out something fun to read about eye twitching!
The title itself is already catchy...
Signs And Omens – What Do Your Eye Twitches & Tics Mean ??


-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment