Front Page Photo

Front Page Photo

Story Behind the Photo

Professional Henna by Sheema Henna Artist
After the solemnization, my partner & I rushed to change for the reception clothes. Yea, the man have it easy.. Just the clothes & I, was rushing to get my reception henna done & voila~

(Photo by Mr Aswad Bakhri)

Powered By Blogger

DES 06/06 Iftar

Saturday, August 20

"First of all, I left my camera at home.
The pics are mostly taken by certain groups of people.
As stated where did I get the source from."

It has been years we have not gather around and have an awesome/interesting conversation.

Month of Ramadhan has help us to bring us back together.
I really love Ramadhan !! ♥ ♥ ♥
Me, FD, IAAB, FR and WNH manage to gather at the Haven, Look Out Point.
Wonder why some people says, "Its a Haven above.."
And now I know why !

Source: lookoutpoint.com.my

Its a place with an AWESOME, GORGEOUS, SUPERB, etc etc VIEW !
Fell in love at the first sight...

Source: IAAB fb. WNH malu2 D:



For the Iftar, the serve buffet at the price RM43+ per person.


DES 06/06. FD otw, FE not around :p

The food that was awesomely nice was the I can say its kind of limited.
Well, not to say its bad.
I put it as, they really monitor their QC. ahahah..

Yes, I manage to finish it :D The veggie is SUPERB !!

Yeth, NEVA judge moi~

Fell in ♥ with bread pudding..

No, I did not eat all of those D:

DES 06/06 ♥

At the same time, we received a special invitation from FR !!
Her engagement day !!
Sayang kamu FR~ !!

Her invitation.


It was an awesome night !
Too bad FE could not join us. (She's in Aussie~)
We has so much fun !

We love hate you, FE   we're not envy you.

Haven.
I rate you, 7 out of 11 !

Can't wait to have another iftar next year
-----
Lve,
pLaTinA

0 Liar(s):

Post a Comment